• Acquisitions of intellectual property assets
• Enforcement of border measures in defense of intellectual property rights
• Unfair competition
• Consumer rights
• Intellectual Property Litigation
• Monitoring of rights encroachment at the commercial level and at the registry level
• Personal data protection
• International protection of intellectual property rights in more than 150 countries
• Comparative and misleading advertising
• Industrial secrets
• Plant varieties
pdlc (Partner / July 2012 to date)..
Cuesta Campos & Asociados, S.C. (Director of Intellectual Property Area / August 2010 to May 2012).
González Calvillo, S.C. (Associate / September 2007 to July 2010).
Instituto Mexicano de la Propiedad Industrial (Industrial Property Specialist / May 2000 to August 2007).
Universidad del Valle de México (Law Degree).
Postgraduate course in Intellectual Property, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2004. Seminar on Intellectual Property, Universidad de Margarita, Venezuela, 2004
Spanish and English.
“The response time and the quality of the advice received by the pdlc team has been essential in recent years. Their service and quality differentiate them. Besides, they perfectly understand our business and the environment in which we conduct business., which makes them a strategic partner for us. I’d say they’re also part of our company.”
“Very satisfied with the work of the pdlc’s team, for its efficiency, commitment and professionalism. I would like to specially mention Andrés Gómez performance, he has the ability to resolve complex legal issues of the agency.”
“pdlc provides Personalized and good service, and we trust them”.
Río Amazonas 44 piso 1 Cuauhtémoc, 06500, CDMX